Monday, June 1

RIVER OF DEATH (Ataxia - Words by Morbid)

Alone inside this bleeding room

No one will hear your scream

Unto the south, give me your soul

For in my arms you’ll be forgiven

(chorus:)

Come with me bastard son!

Kneel before me

Hear my fucking prayers!

Unto the river of death..!

Rise upon your master satan

For him you’ll be sanctify

Get yourself inside the abyss

Into your darkest hours

The cloudy river has come to you

Get into the boat of your faith

Let the blind man row harder

From the corridor up to the river of death

1 comment:

aing_panzkie said...

paboritong ratraten ni morbid during the old days of Ataxia's existence. Pameltay tang boses ni ozzy tarin mintras ratrat ka tang tetenlana tang aro.... si mang rahl pisan ka lamang tang kaskas pati c morbid... pati c jr papagmuay thai yen da ni morbid para mas mag puwersa pa tang laba na... \m/