Friday, June 5

DEATHBED (Ataxia, Words by Azil)


DEATHBED
ATAXIA

Lying awake in an empty space
Darkness all around is I embrace
Wondering why it was so cold
Knowing that the sun fires gold

In the darkness that surround
A figure with revolver came around
Aiming seriously at my helpless mien
This mysterious figure wants to kill me, amen

I am frozen in my deathbed
Anytime I will be dead
Is it obvious that I’m afraid?
To leave this life and go ahead

In just a glance, the trigger pulled
Making the ambience completely cold
Losing everything at the sight
Darkness dominates over light

Two faces unrecognized
Coming forward in synchronize
Both of them reaching out my confused soul
I glanced at left and then right, hurting my eyeball

Let me get back to life
To take with me the knife
So that if ever I can’t decide
Again, I’ll commit suicide

No comments: